Goal Setting Made Simple
Setting goals is not hard, the challenge comes when the goal seems insurmountable. But if you break the goal down into bite sized chunks and hold yourself accountable then you can achieve anything.
- Decide on the goal
- Put a date on it
- Plan it backwards
ASK your sponsor for some help and guidance on this if you have not done it before.
- Decide what you want to achieve at the end of the period
- Break it down into 4 Weekly Goals
- Plan each week into Daily To Do Lists
- Attack each day and complete your To Do List
- Before you go to bed adjust the next to do list.